- Pack a picnic from home or purchase food from the café's express menu to enjoy on the magnificent lawn.
- Play games on the lawn, including hula hoop, badminton, and jump rope.
- Practice your putt on the Putting Green.
- Get your face painted with your favorite garden critter.
- Try on costumes from a collection of hero's capes, royal crowns, knight's sheilds, and more.
- Create a glittering art project and explore the special exhibition Spectacular Gems and Jewelry.
Be sure to arrive by 12 noon to join Rainbow Families for welcoming remarks and enjoy participating in the ever-popular annual three-legged race on the lawn at 1 p.m.
Presented in partnership with Rainbow Families.
The program takes place rain or shine. In the event of rain picnicking will take place under the shelter of the C.W. Post courtyard tent and the art project, face-painting, and dress-up activities will take place indoors.