Celebrate spring's arrival in Russian style!
- Admire the exquisite imperial eggs and other fanciful Fabergé creations collected by Marjorie Post.
- Experience festive folk music performed by Samovar Russian Folk Music Ensemble and spirited dancing by Kalinka Dance Ensemble.
- Enjoy stories of Russian Easter traditions in a fun family play, produced by Happenstance Theater.
- Take part in a traditional Russian egg-rolling game.
- Step into Fabergé's Workshop to decorate your own Fabergé-inspired egg.
This family festival is funded in part by the Bonnie Mapelli Youth Education Fund. All of Hillwood's 2020 festivals are supported by a grant from The Max and Victoria Dreyfus Foundation. This project was supported by the DC Commission on the Arts and Humanities. All exhibitions and programs are funded in part by the U.S. Commission of Fine Arts through the National Capital Arts and Cultural Affairs program.