Here at Hillwood our staff is a major asset and helps bring a sense of community to our organization. At Hillwood we provide a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to meet the needs and goals of our employees. Below is a list of all our benefits and privileges:
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Annual Vacation Leave (Starting at 3 weeks)
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Savings Plan – 403(b)
- Employee Assistance
Metro Commuter Benefit
This plan provides a benefit of up to $100 per month to employees who use public buses and rail as their primary mode of transportation.
Full-time regular staff who are on active status as of the first day of a calendar year, will receive 32 hours of personal leave for the calendar year.
Hillwood Museum Discounts
Receive a 20% discount at the Museum Shop and Café. Also receive discounts on memberships to share Hillwood as a gift.
Free admission for family and friends. Share the Hillwood experience with those close to you, enjoy complimentary admission to the estate, museum and gardens for you and your family.
- Experience special days at Hillwood with free admission to our festivals, including Fabergé Egg Festival, French Festival, Russian Winter Festival, Crêpe Day, Family Movie Night, Divas Outdoors, Tanabata, and Spooky Pooch Howl-o-ween Celebration for you and your immediate family (off-site parking may be required for staff).
Paid Lunch Breaks
No need to clock out, your lunch time is a paid benefit so you can unwind with a walk in the gardens or a special treat from the café.