Restrooms are available in the following locations on the estate:
- Visitor Center: accessible with changing station
- Mansion: accessible companion care
- Café: accessible
- C.W. Post: accessible companion care with changing station
- Dacha: Available on the lower level. Enter using the outdoor stairs on the side of the building.
- Elevators are available in the visitor center and mansion.
- Wheelchairs are available first come, first served in the visitor center. Ask for photos of areas that are inaccessible by wheelchair.
- Service animals are permitted on the estate; no pets are allowed.
- Interpreters are hired on a case-by-case basis, and we require advance notice of requests. Please call 202.686.5807 at least two weeks in advance if you would like to have a sign language, oral, or cued speech interpreter during your visit.
- Touch tours can be accommodated on a case-by-case basis. Advance notice is required. Please call 202.686.5807 if you are interested in arranging a touch tour.