Preview Hillwood’s one-of-a-kind silent auction!
Hillwood has truly become the place to be each year on Valentine’s Day, and the centerpiece of the evening is always the beautiful silent auction. This highly curated auction includes fabulous items and unique experiences to delight guests at Hillwood’s annual fundraising benefit on February 14.
The 2019 silent auction promises to continue this splendid tradition. During The Art of Seduction – Hillwood’s opening night benefit for the new exhibition Perfume & Seduction – guests will have the opportunity to bid on a range of auction items from behind-the-scenes tours to private dinners to luxury vacation opportunities to beautiful art and more. Proceeds from the auction will allow Hillwood to continue engaging and educating visitors through the beauty and history of Marjorie Merriweather Post’s collections, gardens, and estate.
The Art of Seduction auction will take place from 7-9:15 p.m. on February 14, 2019. To receive alerts about the silent auction during the event, please text “HillwoodAuction” to 41411 to subscribe.
Highlights from the 2019 silent auction:
- Enjoy a week of luxury soaking in the wonderful Mediterranean air with a one week stay at a beautiful home in the south of France.
- Get out of the city with a one week stay at Kendall Camp Getaway on Wisp Mountain
- Indulge in a private tour and bourbon tasting with a master distiller before bringing home a barrel of bourbon.
- Take a behind-the-scenes look in Paris with either a private tour at Givaudan or an exclusive visit to Mellerio dits Meller’s private collection.
- Share a romantic dinner or intimate brunch at some of the area’s best restaurants.
- Build your Russian porcelain collection with gilt plates or a unique serving dish.
- Decorate any home in style with a one-of-a-kind painting inspired by Hillwood’s renowned collection.
- Bring sophistication to the table with a choice of silver flatware sets or bring home a pair of antique scent bottles.
- Improve your wine knowledge through a 12 wine tasting for eight with a certified wine expert.
- Celebrate all Mount Vernon or Williamsburg have to offer with exclusive packages and unique experiences.
- Experience the best of DC at Arena Stage and The Washington Ballet.
Contact Allison Kingery at 202.243.3974 or email@example.com for more information.
Tickets and sponsorship opportunities for The Art of Seduction are still available and can be purchased by clicking here.