You are here
Made by: Mal'tsov Glassworks
On view in: Passageway to Dining Room
About this object
Encased in the glass on the front of the glass is a medallion with a coat of arms painted in enamel colors on gold foil. Stem is seven sided, while the base is flower shaped.
- Object name:
- WINE GLASS
- Made from:
- Glass -- enameled gold foil
- Made in:
- Dyatkovo, Russia
- Date made:
- 14.6 × 6 cm (5 3/4 × 2 3/8 in.)
Detailed information for this item
- Catalog number:
- Signature marks:
- COAT OF ARMS Kolokoltsov family crest The two deer on this crest are a departure from the bulls more typically associated with this family.
- Credit line:
- Bequest of Marjorie Merriweather Post, 1973
- Featured in publication:
- "A Taste for Splendor: Russian Imperial and European Treasures from the Hillwood Museum"