You are here
Made by: Webb, David
Currently in storage
About this object
The bracelet is composed of one emerald-cut amethyst, 204 round turquoise cabochons, and 127 round diamonds mounted in gold and platinum. The amethyst is set horizontally in the center of the band. Extending from it are interlaced ribbons mounted with turquoise cabochons and pavé-set diamonds. Three round diamonds also frame the amethyst along the top and bottom.
- Object name:
- Made from:
- Amethysts -- turquoises -- diamonds -- gold -- platinum
- Made in:
- USA: New York, NY
- Date made:
Dia. 3 1/4 in.
overall __ __ __ __8.26 CM __ __ __123 carats
Detailed information for this item
- Catalog number:
- Signature marks:
- MARK__WEBB 18K/10% IRID. PLAT.__on back of clasp
- Credit line:
- Bequest of Marjorie Merriweather Post, 1973
- Displayed in exhibition:
- Spectacular: Gems and Jewelry from the Merriweather Post Collection, Hillwood Estate, Museum & Gardens, Washington D.C., 2017
- Featured in publication:
- Paredes, Liana. Spectacular: Gems and Jewelry from the Merriweather Post Collection. Washington, D.C.: Hillwood Estate, Museum & Garden; London: D. Giles Ltd., 2017.