Our Finance Department is seeking a hands-on Accounting Associate. We are seeking a growth minded individual eager to learn the department and develop a rewarding career.
The primary activities will be:
- Responsibility for the processing and logging of checks and cash received
- Preparing spreadsheets and reports for deposits
- Assisting with monthly journal entries
- Assist with bank and credit card reconciliations
The ideal background would include:
- A minimum of 2 years of accounting experience. Experience working in a non-profit organization accounting operation is preferred. Associate degree in accounting or equivalent experience.
- General ledger and accounting system experience (MIP Fund Accounting is a plus). Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work positively with staff to ensure the timely collection of receipts and to enforce the policies of the Finance Department.
- Creative thinker who is solutions-oriented.
- Flexibility with ability to adapt to the changing needs of each day.
Generous benefit and annual leave programs include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD and Life Insurance
- Vacation starting at 15 days a year
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick and Personal Leave
- Opportunities for career growth
Nestled in the hills of northwest Washington, D.C., Hillwood welcomes visitors from around the world with its gracious hospitality. Come work “Where Fabulous Lives!” Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org