Saturday 16 April 2016 10:00am - 1:00pm — Tickets sold out
$10 Girl Scouts and Tagalongs, $5 accompanying adults, free for children under 5
Celebrate spring with the Girl Scouts during a fun-filled and festive day at Hillwood!
All activities listed below are ongoing from 10 am-1 pm, unless otherwise noted:
- Play garden games on the lawn including badminton, croquet, hula hoop and jump rope.
- Putt on the Hillwood Putting Green just as Hillwood founder Marjorie Merriweather Post and her guests used to do.
- Practice yoga in the garden with Laurie Tucker of WellStyles Consulting. Yoga sessions begin at 10:30 am, 11:30 am, and 12:30 pm.
- Create your own works of art: self-portraits, fancy place-settings, and more.
- Try on costumes from a collection of hero's capes, royal crowns, knight's sheilds, and more in the dress-up station.
- Explore enchanting gardens.
- Discover glittering treasures in the mansion.
Earn a Daisy petal, or Brownie, Junior, or Cadette badge!
- Daisy petals: Lupe (Honest and Fair) and Gloria (Respect Myself and Others)
- Brownie badges: Making Friends and My Best Self
- Junior badges: Social Butterfly and Staying Fit
- Cadette badges: Science of Happiness and Field Day
Hillwood is a Premier Program Partner of the Girl Scout Council of the Nation's Capital.