Saturday 25 October 2014 2:00pm - 4:00pm — Tickets available
Advanced sales (until 5 pm on Friday, October 24): $15 per dog (with 1-2 people); $8 for dogs of Hillwood members (with 1-2 people); additional people: $15, $8 Hillwood member, $5 Child (ages 6-18), free for children under 6. Day-of sales: $18 per dog (with 1-2 people); $10 for dogs of Hillwood members (with 1-2 people); additional people: $18, $10 Hillwood member, $5 child (ages 6-18), free for children under 6.
Strut your mutt and size up the other canine contestants in the costume competition! Prizes will be awarded in the following categories:
- Best Homemade
- Most Glamorous
- Best Owner & Dog Combination Costume
- Top Dog (Best Overall)
Other festivites include:
Stroll the wooded trails opened specially for this event and enjoy the brilliant fall color.
Laugh along with the Mutts Gone Nuts! comedy dog show presented by Scott & Joan Houghton and their canine friends.
Pack a picnic from home and enjoy on the lawn or at a table in the Motor Court.
Show off your costumed canine and enjoy refreshments for the spooky pooches.
- Dogs are not allowed on the estate outside the hours of the program.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times and under the control of their adult handlers.
- No more than 2 dogs per adult handler. Hillwood reserves the right to remove groups lacking control.
- Dogs may not be left unattended at any time.
- To protect our plant collections and garden sculptures, stay in designated areas only.
- Keep your dogs on the path and designated grassy areas. Dogs are not permitted in planting beds.
- Dogs are not permitted in any indoor facilities.
- Agressive dogs are not permitted on the estate. Hillwood reserveds the right to refuse entry to, or remove, any dog thought to be harmful to vsiitrs, other dogs, or property, without refund.
- Dogs must have current liscense and rabies vaccination tags.
- You are required to clean up after your dog with pet waste bags and dispose of the bags properly.