Saturday 19 March 2016 10:00am - 5:00pm — Tickets available
$18, $15 Senior, $12 Member, $10 College Student, $5 Child (ages 6-18), free for children under 6
Celebrate spring's arrival in Russian style!
- Admire the exquisite imperial eggs and other fanciful Fabergé creations collected by Marjorie Post.
- Experience festive folk music performed by Samovar Russian Folk Music Ensemble and spirited dancing by Kalinka Dance Ensemble.
- Enjoy stories of Russian Easter traditions in a fun family play, produced by Happenstance Theater.
- Take part in a traditional Russian egg-rolling game.
- Step into Fabergé's Workshop to decorate your own Fabergé-inspired egg.
This family festival is funded in part by the Bonnie Mapelli Youth Education Fund. All of Hillwood's 2016 festivals are supported by a grant from the Sally Foss and James Scott Hill Foundation.