Help keep Hillwood’s collection a living one.
- Working closely with Hillwood’s curators, Collectors Circle members purchase objects for the museum’s world-renowned collection while polishing their extensive knowledge of French and Russian decorative arts. Several times a year, you and your fellow members will enjoy exclusive tours of museums and private collections, or lectures, study seminars, and round-table discussions with curators, art historians, and major dealers. Once a year, you will help select an object or objects for the collection from a group chosen by the curatorial staff.
Your Collectors Circle annual membership of $2,500 entitles you to these benefits:
- $2,400 tax deduction
- Guaranteed access to the estate
- Guaranteed access for members' guests in groups of eight or fewer; groups of more than eight need advanced reservations
- 10 Guest Passes per year
- 15% discount in Museum Shop
- Discount on programs open to the general public
- Notices of member-only study tours
- Invitation to annual exhibition previews
- Invitation to member-only events
- Reciprocal admission privileges at over 400 museums and public gardens nationwide
- Free admission to Hillwood lectures
- One complimentary Hillwood publication per year
- Invitation to exclusive events, previews, and receptions
- Name recognition in annual report
- Invitation to an annual reception with curators hosted by the executive director
- Name recognition on Hillwood's donor panel in the Visitors Center
- Once each year at the Annual Meeting, Collectors Circle members participate in the selection of appropriate works of art for Hillwood's growing permanent collection. Each membership, whether individual or couple, receives one vote.